background

Friday, May 4, 2012

Keys

Just a super quick post to show you my latest Pinterest inspired project. I now have a key to my home in Denver that looks identical to my key for my home in Ohio. There is no way I'm taking my Ohio key off my key ring, so I wanted to find a solution to differentiate between them quickly. I at first thought to pick up those cheesy key covers, but Pinterest offered a much cheaper and more attractive solution:

Nail Polish!





Coral for Denver, Teal for my Ohio barn, and brown sparkles for my Ohio home. The technical name of the brown sparkles is Warm and Fozzie, and it is currently on my fingers and toes as well. 

Oh and the carabiner is a moose obtain many years ago from a Caribou Coffee... so I guess is actually a caribou. The point is no, it is not an octopus, they are cute and all in their cartoon/plush versions, but the very real octopuses totally creep me out. Who decided to make them cute and cuddly?

2 comments:

  1. Whoever decided to make octopuses cute and cuddly was wrong. Dead wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that you gave us "warm and Fozzie" but shouldn't our key be scarlet?!

    ReplyDelete