background

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wash Perk

There are so many fun locally owned coffee shops in Denver. Thanks to my friend Kaitlin, I m now a fan of Wash Perk. It is my favorite coffee shop... so far. It is very community driven, with bulletin boards covering the walls, and local art for sale. There slogan is Coffee, Conversations, Community, I love it! The coffee is great, but what I love most is the atmosphere. It's in a residential area away from all the busy roads, its quiet but still busy. I can really get a lot of work done there. Also it is dog friendly, there are spots to chain your dog to where you can sit by him and drink your coffee. Last time I was there, there was a Lab that reminded me of Jack, and it was all I could do not to go and get a dog right then and there. The best part of Wash Perk is that it is on Ohio Ave. Come and visit, and I will buy you a drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment