background

Thursday, July 12, 2012

27 Wonderful Things About My 27th Birthday

1. It's 13 days away from my trip home.
2. 7-11 is the easiest birthday date to remember and everyone remembers my birthday.
3. Facebook birthday wishes all day long.
4. With the time change I started getting birthday wishes at 10pm the night before.
5. Anthropologie Jellyfish.
6. Christmas Tree inbox. On Christmas you wake up to presents under the tree, today I woke up to actual presents in my email inbox.
7. Stuff Christians Like post.
8. Epic voice mail from Uncle Larry
9. An invitation to Disney World with Kaitlin.
10. Breakfast Muffins
11. Erica Reese in Denver
12. Birthday Tom's
13. White Roses and Chocolate from Lance, Allison and Family
14. Wearing my birthday dress.
15. Knowing my mom and Dad looked through my baby pictures.
16. Home made chocolate cake with heart shaped sprinkles sprinkles.
17. G and R singing me Happy Birthday
18. Homemade drawing by G.
19. Michael's gift card.
20. Framed pictures of me with G and R.
21. Pasquini's happy hour.
22. Free Tiramisu
23. So You Think You Can Dance.
24. Sunflowers.
25. Watching people (including a man in a dress) bicycle past Pasquini's
26. Making plans to see Joyce and Jacquline.
27. Knowing that the Lord brought me through this year and to the place that I'm currently in. He provided abundant blessings throughout the day. Knowing that he will be with me through all the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment