background

Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

I knew it! I knew that my blogging would be sporadic at best, but I really do aspire to be a regular blogger. I thought I would start back up with a fun blog that I saw the Pioneer Woman do, and I've always wanted to do one of my own. A simple list of my favorite things. Feel free to agree or disagree. I have now scheduled actual time for blogging into my calendar, lets see if I can stay on top of it now.

A Few of My Favorite Things (in stream of consciousness order):

Musicals
Football
Ohio
Family (a blanket favorite to you ALL)
Autumn
Chalk
Chalkboards
Conference calls wit my family
Mail
Rubber Stamps
Castle
Pride and Prejudice
Shark Tank
Labrador Retrievers
Pumpkins
Apple recipes
Peach (the color)
Mythbusters
Chevrons
Pot roast
Amazon
Anthropologie
Easton at Christmas time.
Candles
Dresses
Dresses in the Fall with tights, cardigans, boots, and belts
Books
Coffee
Herbal tea before bed
Pinterest
Hulu
iPhones
Dyson vaccumes
Kitchen Aid Stand Mixers
Mountains
Flowers ( not carnations)
TBDBITL
The Horse Shoe
Grey
Skinny Jeans
Skiing
Knitting
Crocheting
Sewing
Pixar movies
Disney Everything
Sweaters
Boots!
Belts over your clothes
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Weddings
Dancing
Catching the boquets
T.J. Maxx
Facebook
Pumpkin
Christmas
Fall and Winter Smells
Winter
Snow
Sunshine
Parenthood
Kira Knightly
Jimmy Fallon
White Christmas lights
Manicures
Pedicures
Ikea
Blankets
Home Decore
Being at a football game when its freezing outside
Journals
Stabilo Pens
Gift cards (I use to hate on them, but now I'm all about them)
Gift giving
Mail (yep again)
Tea Pots
ESV Bibles
Baths
Wine
The Pioneer Woman
Bowling Green
Church
Barns
Weddings in Barns
Sephora
Neutrogena products
Football movies
The Jesus Storybook Bible
Giving stuff to Goodwill
Getting stuff from Godwill
Doilies
Harry Potter
Sunglasses
Narnia
Stuff Christians Like
My friends blogs
Nana's cooking.
Fancy Denver Restaurants
Clean Kitchens
French Presses
Mail

Not a complete list by any means but it is a start.



No comments:

Post a Comment