background

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

3 Funny Funny Things

If I was a more consistent blogger I would call this Tuesdays Laugh Blast, and promise you something funny every Tuesday. I feel like that would just be too big of a promise so here is at least one post of some things that made me laugh this past week.

1. Share it Maybe: Cookie Monsters cover if Call Me Maybe. R and I listened to it three times in a row while making his Grover and Cookie Monster dolls dance to it. We also danced. Nannying has brought back to my attention how funny and brilliant Sesame Street can be. I am tempted to share so many more Sesame Street goodies with you but I am restraining myself to one, you are welcome.



2. This picture had me can't-breath-laughing. Lord may it be true!






3. Mindy Kaling: I just read her book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? HILARIOUS! It's written in the same style as Tina Fey's book. I just watched all of the episodes of her new show The Mindy Project, and laughed many many times. I recommend both.



Happy Laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment