background

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fancy Tiger

Kayla told me that I had to check out this fabric store called Fancy Tiger, I needed some fabric so I decided to hit up today. I don't know exactly what I was expecting, but I was blown away by what I found. Feast your eyes!


Doesn't it already scream me?


Do you ever look at a project someone created online, you love the look of it but for the life of you, you can't find any material as cute as the material they used? This happened to me all the time, Jo-Ann's and Hobby Lobby just didn't have quite the right look. Now I know that those fabrics have been hiding at Fancy Tiger!


I want this to be my living room, LOVE IT!


One of the coolest things about Fancy Tiger is that they offer classes. Sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting, even spinning your own yarn, you name it the teach it. You can take a class on how to make this awesome fox guy. I think I need to take that class and make a quilt of him, he is sooo cute! I would also love to take some of their beyond the basics in knitting and sewing clothes.

Fancy Tiger is in an incredible part of town, so I did some nearby exploring. I found the very best Goodwill ever. Zanesville seriously has no idea what it's missing, our Goodwill is so sad. Though I didn't do much purchasing, I did find The Help for $.99, and I grabbed it up right away. There is also a pretty great coffee shop near by, it has the perfect atmosphere for lots of Bible reading. 

What a fruitful exploring adventure, Denver just has sooo much to offer, it's fun to know the discoveries will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment