background

Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Not-So-Favortie Things

To distract me from the disappointment of what's happening in the Buckeye game right now, I decided that since I made a list of my favorite things I would also make a list of my lest favorite things. All of the things I don't like. Not the obvious things most people would dislike, such as murder, household chores, and that state up north, but things that are unique to me.

Sprinkles (not all sprinkles just this kind)








Long shirts under tank tops.
Gum. I don't like to chew it and I don't like to listen to you chew it either.
Chai
Nuts
Doritos
Shirts covered in rhinestones.
Female commentators for male sporting events. (This one is very prevalent to me right now.)
Over used font styles. (Comic sans, papyrus, you know who you are.)
Having to plan my own Birthday
Carnations
Seafood
Running
Flavored Coffee
Flavored Creamer
Yogurt (I have tried so hard to like it!)
Grammar, If you understood what I said then my communication was successful.
Subarus (I know a lot of people love them, but I just don't get it.)
Orange Juice
Pencils
Blue and Black ink pens.
Halloween decorations. (This a new development. I love fall decorations, but I have found that I no longer like Halloween decorations)
Milk Chocolate (I can eat unending amounts of dark chocolate, but a single milk chocolate chip makes me queasy)
Candy (unless of course its made out of dark chocolate, and has no nuts ;)
Political and Religious bumper stickers. (I might even agree with you, but the butt of your car is just not the place.)
Plastic Cups
Boys on Pinterest
Cats!!!!!!

Luckily this list is much shorter than the things I like list. Also a plus, the distraction seems to have worked and The Buckeyes won in heart attack inducing style.

What are some things that you dislike that would surprise people? Do you dislike anything that most people love? Please share!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment